FATRO S.p.A. establishes the following Health and safety policy:
FATRO S.p.A. considers the protection of the health and safety of workers and, in general, of everybody working in the organisation, to be essential.
With regard to this, it has decided to adhere to, and to implement internally, a Safety Management System in compliance with the UNI ISO 45001:2018 standard, as an evolution of the previous OHSAS 18001:2007 system.
Consequently, FATRO S.p.A. commits itself, as regards both the manufacture and marketing of its products, to compliance with the principles of the Safety Management System implemented within the company.
The System is applied to the FATRO plants in Ozzano Emilia, Bologna, and Maclodio, Brescia.
The fundamental aims of the correct maintenance of the Safety Management System are:
• A commitment to the protection of persons;
• A commitment to supply safe and wholesome working conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and diseases;
• A continual improvement in its own health and safety performance, to reduce the risks of hazards and eliminate them where possible;
• A commitment to the minimisation of the risks present in the working environments, equipment and production to prevent work-related injuries and diseases;
• To prioritise prevention over correction;
• Compliance with the current regulations regarding the health and safety of workers and the principal industry regulations;
• Notification to all internal staff, to all outside companies collaborating with FATRO S.p.A. and to all external subjects involved, of the personal commitment of everybody to the
fundamental principles which have guided the organisation in developing its own Safety Management System.
In this light, in line with its activities, FATRO S.p.A. ensures that it:
• It commits itself to consulting workers through their official representation;
• It sensitises external persons who collaborate with FATRO S.p.A. to the fundamental elements of its Safety Management System;
• It involves all its employees operating at the production sites in their personal active commitment to collaboration in the protection of the health and safety of workers.